The Wrong Interview Approach Could Forfeit Your Once-in-a-Year Opportunity
A wrong answer could cost you this year’s opportunity. Plan your successful approach Instead.
Know exactly what to say
When you only have a split second to deliver your answer, you need to think on your feet. With our residency interview preparation, you’ll learn what to say to impress any interviewer while always sounding authentic.
Overcome all your interviewing fears
Learn to control bad habits like fear of public speaking, negative body language, and pesky verbal tics and sell yourself as the top candidate for your dream residency
Turn your weak spots into strengths
Address your red flags before your interviewer has a chance to. Know your weaknesses and learn how to make them work in your favor.
All-in-One Solution For Your Residency Interview Preparation
Build yourself up for success from the moment you’re invited to an interview to the day you become a top-of-the-list candidate.
- Everything you need to know about the interviewing process
- The proven formula for answering any interview question you’ll be asked
- Ways to address any weak spots your interviewers might notice
Power-up Your Answers
- Say exactly what interviewers want to hear from you
- Align your stories with their residency programs
- Prepare yourself for the tricky questions they all love
Practice Your Skills
- Overcome your stage fright and practice until you are confident in your skills, words and appearance
- Practice your answers until you’re ready to deliver them even if you’re woken up in the middle of the night
- Get confident in yourself because confidence is the key to success.
Identify Your Weak Spots
- Understand your red flags (including vocabulary and body issues)
- Get the actionable plan to improve your overall presentation
- Repeat the process until you are 100% confident in your skills
Don’t Risk Your Chance!
Become a VIP Member Today.
- LIVE group coaching with Pamela Skillings - up to 12 sessions including Q&A
- Real-life residency interview simulations during group coaching
- Feedback on 3 of your recorded interview answers by Pamela Skillings herself
A Complete System Developed by the
Most Trusted Name in Interviewing
From the makers of the original Big Interview job interview software – used by over 600 universities.
“Hi, I’m Pamela Skillings, the creator of Big Interview and a top interview coach.”
Over the years, I’ve discovered the BEST way to prepare for a residency interview — it not only works, but it’s infallible if you do it right. It’s a method backed up by years of academic research on the dynamics of interviewing.